Tuesday 2 October 2012

Reading Reflection 4


Reading Reflection #4
Halo
Alexandra Adornetto
214 – 278


Well I am a little bit surprised. Normally I don’t read the same book for more than a couple days. I guess I just haven’t been able to find the time this week. I did get a bit of reading in this weekend after my computers tech problems took up my actual reading period. In this small section of the book I really related to Bethany; yes I do love text to self-connections. Her and Xavier really have to fight for their relationship though unusual circumstances and eventually Bethany release to Xavier that she is an angel.
 Lately I can relate pretty well to this because my boyfriend, Devon, and I have been having a bit of a rough time. He works with a side company at the Ex called Thrillmasters and they travel all summer and I ended up staying behind since CFS would let me work out of province. Sixty four days is a long time to be away from someone you love and when he got back things between us seemed different. We ended up fighting a lot and we weren’t exactly sure why. He thinks he was just still winding down from work and having patience issues after a very long summer, I think he was just stressed from living with his mom; they don’t get along very well and I know it bothers him. Despite all that though I believe in fixing something when it’s broken not throwing it away, we both love each other and there was no way I was going to lose him over this. In the past couple week, since he moved back in with his dad may I add :P, there has been no more fighting and we are doing very well.

1 comment: