Monday 5 November 2012

Reading Reflection #8



05/11/12

Reading Reflection #8
No Title at this Time
Desiree Henry
Prep Work


Hello again. This week I’ve been looking at the idea of a new book. My main character is a 17 year old girl and for the introduction we are introduced to her as well as her boyfriend, also known as the love of her life; but what happens when she loses him.
Due to some current BS going on in my life as well as my recent interest in a certain mythical creature I have been having a bit of a difficult time with the book I had been writing, I sort of lost my inspiration. It’s been quite a while since this has happened to me but it seems I might have to put Phoenix Confederation on the back burner for a little while.
Have you ever had that feeling that you just have to get words from pen to paper. That burning that says you’re not allowed to do anything else and takes all other creativity away from you until you just give in. That’s truly how I’m feeling with this new idea. It’s sort of taking over my conscious thought.
I’m not giving away details other than that little brief but the reason I’m putting this into a reading reflection rather than a writing reflection is because I haven’t actually started the writing yet. All I’m going to say is there is so much to know about the creature I’m writing about and so much I didn’t actually know; it really surprised me.

No comments:

Post a Comment